Thursday, March 17, 2011

bitter or unethical?

I decided to take a jeepney on my way home from waltermart and to my dismay, the two people sitting across me kept on kissing each other. Throughout my 20 mins ride  I was... what are they thinking???...Don't they give a damn to what others may think? or are they simply the type of what we call "exhibitionist" (a person who behaves in ways intended to attract attention)...now tell me am i being bitter or is it really unethical for them to be doing that act?????

4 comments:

  1. hays ss,,ganyn n mga kabataan nowadays ,wala na hiya ,wala na takot ,mapangahas na sila ,iakw na ang mahihiya ,,hays ,siguro masanay na tau ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek sis.. sinabi mo pa... ako na ang nahiya sa kanila... takte ako na yung umiiwas pag napapatingin ako sa kanila ... kaloka

    ReplyDelete
  3. PDA sila sis...hayzz grabe n nga mga kabataan ngaun...wala ng pinipiling lugar...
    wala n silang pakialam sa kung ano man ang iisipin sa kanila ng iba...hayzzz

    ReplyDelete